Believe me when I tell you, that the positive thoughts can actually create real value in your life, and help you develop skills that last much longer than a smile.
Moreover, I believe that starting to practice a positive mindset, supported by reading positive thoughts; was key in my path of self-improvementin manifesting the life of my dreamsmultiply my income and be happier.
For many, it is not something so simple to achieve, it requires practice and that we consciously remind ourselves day by day of the path to follow. One of the most popular ways to do it is by means of the phrases or images of positive thoughts.
Important: The information shared on this website does not constitute professional advice and is not intended to replace, nor does it replace, the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, employment, entrepreneurial, travel, medical or legal matters. Any ideas, advice, opinions, information and/or other training materials or links accessible through this website are for informational and entertainment use only. Please note that there are no guarantees as to the results you may obtain by using or implementing the strategies, products, services and ideas discussed on this website.
That is why today I am sharing with you:
150 of my favorite positive thoughts phrases and images.
- The future rewards those who keep going
forward. I have no time to feel sorry for myself. I have no time to
complain. I’m going to move on. – Barack Obama
- You win and you lose, you rise and you fall, you are born and you die.
you are born and you die. And if history is so simple, why do you care so much? –
- Your mind always reminds you of the bad, the difficult
the difficult, the negative. You remind it of your greatness, your passion and your strength.
strength. – Jorge Alvarez Camacho
- The secret to get ahead is to start. –
- If you fell down yesterday, get up today. – H. G.
- Our greatest weakness is in giving up.
giving up. The most successful way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
- Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet
on the ground. – Theodore Roosevelt
- If you want to conquer fear, don’t stay at home thinking about it.
home thinking about it. Get out and get to work. – Dale Carnegie
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do
Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
- Life is 10% what happens and 90% how you react to it.
react to it. – Charles R. Swindoll
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. – Helen Keller
- The past you cannot change. The future
is still in your power. Unknown
- Set high goals for yourself and don’t stop until you
you get there. – Bo Jackson
- You won’t win if you never start. – Helen Rowland
- Your talent is your God-given gift. What
you do with it is the gift you give to God. – Leo Buscaglia
- Always do the best you can. What you
you sow today, you will reap tomorrow. – Og Mandino
- We know what we are but not what we could
be. – William Shakespeare.
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion
to one’s courage. – Anais Nin.
- It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.
you get up. – Vince Lombardi.
- Having little can also make you rich. –
- It is by being more unhappy that we sometimes learn to be less
sometimes to be less so. Sophie Soynonov
- What you do speaks so loudly that I can’t
hear what you say. – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- It is during our darkest moments
when we must focus on seeing the light. – Aristotle Onasis.
- Keep away from people who try to
belittle your ambitions. Little people always do that, but really great people make you feel that you can be great too.
really great people make you feel that you can be great too. – Mark Twain.
- Problems are not stop signs, but
guides along the way. – Robert H. Schuller
- If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt
- Without hard work, nothing grows except weeds.
weeds. – Gordon B. Hinckley
- Do something worthwhile, the opportunities
don’t come back.
- I am apprentice of everything, master of nothing.
- Don’t believe everything you think.
- May your faith be greater than your troubles.
- The measure of love is to love without measure.
- Good things take time.
- Cry liters, smile big.
- To succeed in life, you need three
things: luck, guts and a sense of humor. – Reba McEntire
- Always remember that you are absolutely
unique. Just like everyone else. – Margaret Mead
- We become what we think. – Earl
- The mind is everything. You become what you
you think. – Buddha.
- Winning is not everything, but wanting to win. –
- If there is no struggle, there is no progress. – Frederick
- A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always count on Paul’s help.
Paul can always count on Paul’s help. – George Bernard Shaw
- We expect that anything may happen, and
we are never prepared for anything. – Sophie Soynonov
- The past is like a lamp placed at the entrance to the future.
entrance to the future. -Félicité Robert de Lamennais
- Success is not measured in money, but in the difference you make in people.
difference you make to people. – Michelle Obama
Having positive thoughts can change the way we look at life.
When we manage to harness the power of positive thoughts, we can see the amazing impact the mind has on our lives.
We finally feel it’s worthwhile to have a positive attitude and experience every moment. And that is because by having positive thoughts, we can only be optimistic, even when everyone around us seems to be miserable. As a result, we are happierwe feel less anxious and more satisfied with life.
As you can see the benefits of positive thoughts are many. So why don’t we all manage to maintain a positive mindset? How can we train our brain to think positive thoughts?
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. – Rob Siltanen.
- Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who has gone far has had to start from nothing. – Richard. L. Evans.
- And here is my secret, a very simple secret: only with the heart can one see well; the essential is invisible to the eyes. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
- Don’t wish you were simpler, wish you were better. – Jim Rohn.
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, “don’t give up, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Mohamed Ali.
- If you are patient in a moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow. – Chinese proverb
- The joy of life consists in always having something to do, someone to love, and something to look forward to. Thomas Chalmers
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you find you can’t change it, change your attitude. – Maya Angelou.
- You don’t get ahead by celebrating successes but by overcoming failures. Orison Swett Marden
- There is no way to the truth, the truth is the way. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. – John Maxwell.
- Start by doing what is necessary; then do what is possible; and suddenly, you will be doing the impossible. – Francis of Assisi.
- There is one thing in life worse than failure: failure to try anything. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Every man can improve his life by improving his attitude. – Hector Tassinari
- Isn’t life a hundred times too short to bore us? – Friederich Nietzsche
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. – Winston Churchill.
- Change of self is often more necessary than change of scenery. – Arthur Christopher Benson.
- It doesn’t matter how slow you go as long as you don’t stop. – Confucius.
- If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get where you’ve always gotten. – Tony Robbins.
- We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone. – Ronald Reagan.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill.
- Don’t count the days, make the days count. – Muhammad Ali.
- We are in such a hurry to do, write and let our voice be heard in the silence of eternity, that we forget the only really important thing: TO LIVE. – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Everyone tries to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things. – Frank Clark
- Be brave enough to live creatively. The creative place where no one has been. – Alan Alda.
- You must do the things you think you can’t do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- If you make a mistake in life, don’t worry, it is an honorable thing to do, for it is better than doing nothing. – George Bernard Shaw.
- He who can control the means can manipulate the minds of the rest. – Jim Morrison.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be touched or seen-they must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller.
- It’s all right to have an end to a journey, but in the end, it’s the journey that matters. – Ernest Hemingway.
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it’s something you design for the present. – Jim Rohn.
- Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find; knock and doors will open to you.
- Be happy, accept no less.
- It’s good to be good for someone.
- You want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define who you are. – Thomas Jefferson.
- The difference between the normal and the extraordinary is that little extra. – Jimmy Johnson.
- Enjoy the little things, because one day you might look back and realize they were the big things. – Robert Brault.
- When we emerge from the entrapment of our own ego and when we escape like squirrels from the cage that is our personality back into the forest again, we will shiver with cold and fear. Then things will happen to us that will make us not know who we are. Life, fresh and revealing, will come into us. – D. H. Lawrence
- Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had a long way to go. But no matter, the road is life. – Jack Kerouac
- If you think you can, you can. If you think you can’t, you can’t. Whether you think one way or the other, you’re right. Whether you think one way or the other, you’re right. – Henry Ford
- Life is simple, but we always make it harder than it is. – Confucius.
- Stop thinking about your problems and solve them. – Lao Tzu.
- Your present circumstances do not determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. – Qubein Nest.
- Create a beautiful place within yourself and then begin to expand it outward. – Bryant McGill.
- Even if I knew that tomorrow the world was going to disintegrate, I would plant my apple tree. – Martin Luther King.
- Language is going to limit what you think. – Jonathan Price.
- Before you can find your soul mate, you must first discover yours. Charles F. Glassma
- Without sacrifice there is no victory.
- If you’re going to have a fit, make it a laughing fit.
- Long baths. Loud music. Deep thoughts.
- You are not for so much, nor I for so little.
- The best of life is the past, the present and the future. – Pier Paolo Pasolini
- Foolish thoughts we all have, but the wise man keeps them to himself. – Wilhelm Bush
- The good we did on the eve, it is that which brings us happiness in the morning. – Hindu proverb
- Twenty years from today you will be more disappointed in the things you didn’t do than in the things you did do. – Mark Twain.
- Happiness is a way of traveling, not a destination. – Roy. M. Goodman.
- The measure of what we are is what we do with what we have. – Vincent Lombardi
- No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. – Robin Williams.
- What great things would you try if you knew you would not fail? – Robert H. Schuller.
- The poignancy or irony of leaving youth behind is implicit in every joyous moment of travel: one knows that the first joy will never be regained, and the wise traveler learns not to repeat his successes but to go after new places all the time. – Paul Fussell
- Don’t confuse having a career with having a life. – Hillary Clinton.
- If you have everything under control, you’re not moving fast enough. – Mario Andretti.
- Action is the fundamental key to all success. – Pablo Picasso.
- Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. – Babe Ruth
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney.
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the day that says: tomorrow I’ll try again. – Mary Anne Radmacher
- The great pleasure in life is to do what people say you can’t. – Walter Bagehot
- Success is falling down seven times and getting up eight. – Japanese proverb
- Find what brings you joy and go there.-Jan Phillips.
- Only he who does not know how to make the most of his time is lacking. – Jovellanos
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we fall. – Confucius
- Don’t worry so much about the wrinkles on your face and attend to the wrinkles on your soul…those do kill.
- You can’t get out of your own labyrinth with someone else’s key.
- You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have left. – Bob Marley
- God would not have given you the ability to dream, without also giving you the ability to turn your dreams into reality. – Hector Tassinari
- I have not failed. I have found ten thousand ways that don’t work. – Thomas Alva Edison
- Leave behind that which does not lead you forward.
- Let everything flow and nothing influence.
- Laugh today.
- Do you want good? Do good and all will come.
- Talk less and observe more.
- Take this day to smile.
- Not because the sky is cloudy the stars died.
- Love yourself It’s free!
- Running is for cowards.
- The maddest, is the one who is least mad.
- Be the voice, not the echo.
- It doesn’t matter what you decide. What matters is that it makes you happy.
- Crisis doesn’t take friends away, it only selects them.
- Gratitude is the memory of the heart.
- I learned what was right from the wrong person.
- If you’re going to give up something, give up being weak.
- To the wise…
- They are crazy, but they are my friends.
- May this happenstance last us forever.
- Without madness there is no happiness.
- The art of ignoring you is called SUPER-ART.
- When you expect nothing, everything comes.
- A ship is safer in port, but that’s not what ships are built for. -Paulo Coelho.
- There is no passion more deluded and fanatical than hatred. – George Gordon
- Joy the more it is spent, the more it remains. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- It takes two years to learn to speak, and sixty to learn to be silent. – Ernest Hemingway
- Wherever I place my soul, I leave the best of myself. If someone did not notice it, it is because he did not feel me with his heart.
- The most wasted day of all days is the one in which we have not laughed. – Sébastien Roch
- The best education you can get is by traveling. – Lisa Ling.
- Certainly, travel is more than seeing things; it is change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living. – Mary Ritter Beard.
- Life is a movie that starts all over again every morning when we wake up. Forget your mistakes, every day you have a new opportunity to succeed and achieve happiness. – Norkin Gilbert
- Life is not judged by time, but by the memories of the special moments we live. – Leonid S. Sukhorukov
- You must do the things you think you can’t do. – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- I’ve told you that a thousand times.
- If everything is perfect, what’s the fun in that?
- And my favorite coffee will always be the one in your eyes.
- One eye open, the other dreaming.
- Growing up hurts.
- Why shut up if I was born screaming.